Effective Date: 12/28/2019
1. Information We Collect.
- 1.1. We collect general types of information about you when you visit and use our Website; examples include personal information, demographic information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Sometimes we collect combinations of these types of information:
- 1.1.1. Personal Information. Is information that can be used to identify you or any other individual to whom the information may relate. This is information which you are prompted to provide to us. Such information may include your name, address, telephone number(s), mobile numbers and email address, credit card number(s), bank account(s), employment status or self-employment or other unique information about you which you provide to us during the registration process, or through the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on our Website. We may collect this same information about all other persons when you provide it to us.
- 1.1.2. Demographic Information. Is information that may or may not be unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics. Such information may include, but is not limited to, zip code, mobile phone carrier, age, gender, salary range, education, marital status, occupation, military service, industry of employment, personal and online interests. When we can identify you personally through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information.
- 1.1.3. Behavioral Information. Is information which is automatically collected when you use our Website. This information includes the areas of our Website that you visit, what services you access or ordered, information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, geographic location, browser preference, operating system type, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other websites you have visited. When we can identify you personally through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information.
- 1.1.4. Third-Party Information. Is information about you that we acquire from a third-party which may include personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information. This collection may also include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third-party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt-in records and search engine keywords. We may also receive information third-parties derive from government entities which publicly post your information, such as your DMV records. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used by third-parties including advertisers and networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers or social networks and platforms. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties. When we can identify you personally through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information.
- 1.1.6. No Information Collected from Children. We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 16, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third-parties.
- 1.1.7. No Sensitive Health Information is Collected. We do not collect information about past, present or potential future medical conditions or treatments. Nor do we collect any biometric information.
- 1.1.8. Credit Card Information and Bank Account Information. We may, in certain instances, collect credit card number(s), bank account information and related information, when you place an order on our Website. When the credit card or bank account information is submitted to us, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. We will use the credit card information or bank account information for purposes of processing and completing the transaction you requested through a third-party processor. As such, information will be disclosed to third-parties as necessary to complete the requested purchase transaction.
- 2.1. Generally, we as well as third-party vendors, networks, ISP(s) and supporting advertisers use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and java scripts. These technologies collect internet protocol ("IP") addresses, browser type, internet service provider ("ISP"), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our Website, track users' movements through our Website and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis. California residents have the right to know if we respond to do not track signals or cookies. We do not respond to such signals or cookies.
- 2.2. Web Beacons. We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) which allow us to collect information about your visit to our Website, measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and track delivery of advertising. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages sent to you. This allows us to determine if you opened or acted upon the email message. Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request, you cannot opt-out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting-out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
3. How We Use Information Collected.
- 3.1. Providing Services and Products. We use the information we gather on our Website to provide you with the services and or products you have requested. This may include passing your information on to a third-party to provide such services or products. Although our contractual arrangement limits how this party can use your information, we do not control the privacy practices of third-parties. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from the third-party databases, you will need to contact that party directly.
- 3.2. Improving Our Website. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquiries you make, operate and improve the functionality of our Website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our Website. We use the same for testing, research, analysis and product or marketing development. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising, relating to your experience and interests. This includes maintaining and improving the safety, security and integrity of our Website, databases and technology assets.
- 3.3. Promotions and Communications with You. We also use the information we gather to promote our and third-party services and products to you that might be of interest to you. We also use the information we have gathered to respond to your inquiries, concerns or requests. If your request is made through a third-party, we may use the information to respond to their requests.
4. Disclosure of Information to Others.
- 4.1.1. Product and Service Delivery. We share all categories of information set out in this policy with third-parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested.
- 4.1.2. Website Functionality. We share all categories of information set out in this policy with third-parties we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third-parties who host our Website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service as set forth above.
- 4.1.3. Third-Party Products and Services. We share all categories of information set out in this policy with third parties including affiliated entities, service providers, and data aggregators with your information with third parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products or services. Again, this includes your personal and non-personal information, and includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
- 4.1.4. Anonymized information. We share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our Website with third-parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our Website, and how those visitors use our Website and promotion of our marketing. This includes demographic information and behavioral information.
- 4.1.5. Legal Process. We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- 4.1.6. Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third-party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court.
5. Third-Party Collection and Use of Information.
- 5.1. Third-parties collect and use information about you on or through our Website in the following way:
- 5.1.1. Advertisers. Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place ads on our Website, may use their own cookies, Web beacons, and other technology, to collect information about you. We do not control the use of such technology and have no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you.
- 5.1.2. Hyperlinks. Our Website and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to websites owned by third-parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products or services, available on these third-party websites. The inclusion of a link on our Website does not imply any endorsement of the services, products or website, or its sponsoring organization.
- 5.1.3. Analytics. As described above, we use third-parties to monitor, analyze and report on the traffic to, from and within our Website and email messages.
- 6.1. We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information on our Website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. The servers in which we store your information are kept in a secure physical environment. The servers have industry standard firewalls. Access to such servers is password protected and access by our employees is limited. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer software ("SSL") to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information including credit card number(s), and names and addresses, as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited and not accessible to the public.
8. California Residents Rights.
- 8.1. The California Consumer Protection Act ("CCPA") provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. Please click here for a description of those rights and how to exercise those rights, including the do not sell my personal information right afforded you.
- 8.2. In addition, California's Shine the Light Law provides California residents with the right to receive, once a year, information about third-parties by category with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. California residents also have the right to know if we respond to do not track signals or cookies. We do not respond to such signals or cookies. As stated in this Policy, you have agreed to allow us to share information with third-parties for their direct marketing purposes until you remove your information; and thus, you have agreed to this disclosure. California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
9. Contact Us.
- 30 N Gould ST STE N, Sheridan, WY 82801